Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Man Tag!

-What is his full name? Casey Louis Taylor
-How long have you been married?4 1/2 years. (August 1, 2003)
-How long did you date? we dated for 9 months, then we were engaged for 3 months
-Who eats more sweets? I eat more chocolate and cinnamon rolls, but he eats more candy
-Who said I love you first? Umm, probably me
-How old is he? 29
-Who is taller? He is
-Who is smarter? well considering he's the one going to Law school, I'd say he is smarter
-Who can sing better? definitely Casey...but I try!
-Who does the laundry? I do, but sometimes he helps me fold the clothes
-Who pays the bills? I used to, but now he does it
-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It changes, but right now I am on the right side
-Who mows the lawn? When we get a yard I bet we both will do it...unless we have a huge yard then I'll let him do it!
-Who cooks dinner? I do, but sometimes he helps....and he does the dishes a lot because he knows I hate doing the dishes
-Who drives? he does most of the time, unless I feel like driving....but I think he'd still rather drive!
-Who is more stubborn? we both can be pretty stubborn, but I think he is probably a little more stubborn than me
-Who kissed who first? we both kind of kissed each other
-Who asked who out? I asked him out first....we went to a rodeo at the Delta Center with my family
-Who proposed? Casey did...I'd tell the story but it's kind of long...I'll just say that he is a brat and dropped a fake ring into the river to try and freak me out!
-Who has more siblings? He does: 4 brothers and 2 sisters. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters
-Who wears the pants? I'd say we both do

I tag: Annie, Tena, Joelle, Mal, and Becky

No comments: