Sunday, March 2, 2008

Airplane Ride!

Saturday was Ryan's very first airplane ride, and it was Riley's first ride as a paying customer....she's been on a few other flights, but I don't think she would remember any of them. Both kids did really well on the plane. Riley was so excited and stayed awake during most of the flight...she fell asleep right as the plane was landing. She liked looking out the window and seeing the frog that was painted on the wing of the plane. Ryan liked the take off and once we were in the air for a few minutes he fell asleep for the rest of the flight.
We had a connecting flight and so we landed in Denver and had a layover for a couple of hours. Our friends Justin and Meghan, and Matt were on the same flights as us and so we hung out with them during the layover. Riley didn't cause too much trouble : )...and Ryan had fun walking around exploring the terminal.
On our flight from Denver to Utah both kids slept the whole time. The whole day went smoothly until we landed in Utah...we had a few delays at the gate and then it took forever to get our luggage and when we finally got it it was soaked. Poor Ryan had to ride to Grandma's house in a wet carseat! For the most part we had a pretty easy traveling day and we were glad to finally get to Grandma's house!
























Having fun at Grandma's after a long day of traveling:

7 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Cute video! Its so crazy how much Ryan and Cam changed these past few months! We're excited for the zoo on Thursday. You'll have to stop by and see our hole-in-the-wall apartment before you head back!

Unknown said...

Hey I just haven't seen you for awhile, but I see that you are enjoying a fun time in Utah! I am jealous! Have fun and see you when you get back!!

Natalie said...

Holy Cow Ryan sure can shake it! So cute. I can't get Tate to dance, He just looks at me like I'm weird when I try.

My Everythings said...

I am so nervous to take Colton on his first flight. I am glad it went well for you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

We're so glad to see you guys again.....That Riley was so darling in Primary!!

Bonnie said...

That is good that they slept the whole flight from Denver to Utah. Parker was so tired, but would not sleep. Have fun in Utah. See ya soon!

Rasmussen Forever said...

Missy
I was so happy to see you too. I am also so excited to see you in May. I talked to your mom today and told me that you will be here by then. I'm already counting on having Cafe Rio when you guys get in town. Riley is so beautiful and Ryan is so handsome. We love you guys.