Saturday, May 16, 2009

a little update and some pics

I know it's been awhile since I've updated the blog. We really haven't had anything going on...mostly just getting things ready for the new baby.
Next week is Riley's last week of school. She has really loved school. She has a great teacher and she loves all her friends at school. I think she will be a little sad when she realizes she won't have school again until the fall.
Ryan has been a lot of fun. He has such a funny personality...he can be the sweetest little boy one minute, and then the next minute he will be chasing Riley with his foam baseball bat. He loves watching baseball with Casey. I think we might have a little baseball player someday! He also loves to hug and kiss my tummy. Both kids seem pretty excited about the new baby coming. It will be interesting to see how they react when he's actually here!


Here are some pictures that I took this morning of the kids playing:


































3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Riley's hair is soooo pretty!! Miss you guys, can't wait to get the exciting phone call saying our newest nephew has arrived!!!

Creative Corner said...

I am a terrible blogger. Congrats on the pregnancy. Can you believe that we have or are going to have three kids! We are way to young :) hehee. Hope all is well. We sure miss you and VG

aunt wee said...

excuse me....so where is the pics of you all fat and prego today? j/k hope all is going well, miss you guys