Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Cooper!

Happy Birthday Cooper! I can't believe it's already been one year!

Me and 35 weeks


With his big brother and sister. They were so excited to see him!


With Aunt Megan, about a month old.

3 months old

He had fun with all of his cousins last summer.

Cooper's first Halloween.
About 10 months old.


Cooper had a great 1st Birthday. We picked up Grandma and Grandpa from the airport and we had so much fun spending the day with them! Cooper had some yummy ice cream at Red Robin and then we opened some present at home. Riley and Ryan had fun helping him open all his gifts. I'll post some pictures of his birthday party soon!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I'm in love with that kid. I'm going to be all over him this summer and he's going to get sick of Aunt Becca!

He was such a gorgeous baby! And I LOVE having him share a name with Cam.

Cami said...

I love how you showed us his growth in this post! He is sooo dang cute!!