Monday, September 6, 2010

Preschool!

Ryan had his first day of preschool on Thursday. He had so much fun! He is excited to go again on Tuesday.

Getting  ready to walk down to his class.



Practicing writing his name.




After school he walked home with his friend Nahoa.

They are so cute! They both had such a fun time on their first day of school.



Cooper slept the whole time Ryan was at school and so I enjoyed a couple hours of quiet time. When Ryan got home he let Cooper wear his backpack for a little while.
I can't believe I have two kids in school! It's crazy how fast they grow up!

3 comments:

Cami said...

That is so cute how Ryan and his friend are holding hands! And what a fun backpack with those wings, I love that picture of Cooper wearing it, so cute. :)

Becca Jane said...

Yay Ryan! Such an exciting milestone! I can't wait to have some free time when Cam goes and Roo is napping....I have plans to be super productive, but I'm not sure if that'll happen or not! Thank goodness we don't have cable or else "Say yes to the dress" and "What not to wear" would take up my time for sure!

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

Ryan looks so cute on his first day of school! Such an exciting time for them! And I love the pic of Cooper wearing his bro's backpack! Cute cute kids, Missy!