Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to School!

Riley just finished her first week of school. She has been looking forward to this all summer. She was so excited to start 1st grade so she could be at school all day and eat in the cafeteria. She really likes her teacher, Miss Mortensen, and she said that all the kids in her class are really nice. I'm so glad she enjoyed her first week of school!


 Taking Riley to school on her first day.


Ryan is excited to start school, too. He will start the first week in September. I took him to see the school last week and he loved it. I'm pretty excited about it too...I think he will have a great time and learn a lot!


Tomorrow I go in to the Dr's to schedule my c-section. It will be scheduled for either this Wednesday or Thursday. I'm so excited to see my baby girl!


Here are a couple of pictures of the kids on their last Sunday before they have a new baby sister.


3 comments:

marieb said...

I can't believe she is old enough to be in the 1st grade! they are so cute and I can't wait to see your baby girl either!

Becca Jane said...

That'll be so funny if our babies have the exact same birthday! Good luck this week, can't wait to hear your news, tell your parents or someone to post pics asap, and we'll do the same!

Rachael F said...

Good luck with the new baby! Keep us posted!