Monday, August 29, 2011

Hospital Pics

I loved my doctor in Omaha. I had such good birth experiences there with both my boys and so I was a little nervous about leaving my doctor in Omaha and delivering in Utah. Luckily I was able to find a doctor who I really liked, and I had a really good experience with Riverton Hospital. I think the thing I liked the most was how Kendall never left my sight in the OR after she was born. I was able to see her the whole time as the doctors were finishing up my surgery. I was even able to hold her as they wheeled me back to the recovery room. This may not seem like a big deal, but with all my other kids  I barely got a good look at them before they were sent to the nursery. And then I had to wait in the recovery room for over an hour before I was able to see or hold  them.

 Kendall holding Casey's finger just a few minutes after she was born.


 Kendall and Daddy in the recovery room.



My favorite part about the hospital stay was when Riley, Ryan, and Cooper came to see Kendall. They came the day after she was born. I was so happy to see them and they were excited see Kendall.



 I know Riley doesn't look very happy in this picture, but I promise she really was! For some reason she likes to make that little scowl when we're trying to take pictures of her.


Poor girl had to spend some time under the bili lights. She hated it!


Here she is on day 3. She is such a sweet (and feisty) baby! I love her so much!! :)

3 comments:

Misty Call said...

Congrats Missy! She is absolutely beautiful.

Eagar Fam said...

Yay! Now you have even teams:) Congratulations! She is a beauty.

Kamie said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats!