Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In Need of Some COLOR!

It has been so gray and gloomy outside lately....it gets a little depressing after awhile! What better place  to see some bright colors and experience a tropical climate than the jungle? I love that we live so close to the zoo. It really is one of the best parts about living in Omaha. We always have such a fun time!




Playing in the waterfall.





The sloth was actually awake that day!



Ryan wanted to touch this duck...he got pretty close!
He had such a fun time. He loved exploring the jungle!


4 comments♥:

bonnie and tyler said...

I miss the Omaha zoo..I really do.

Eagar Five said...

Looks like fun, I need to get my kids out to the zoo, I guess as soon as I get back into the swing of things...having #4 has been a bit overwhelming. Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting!

My Everythings said...

Your pictures are awesome! Did you take a class yet? Aren't sloths sooo interesting to watch. There is one at the zoo here and it amazes me.

Trieste said...

What fun! And what an added bonus the Sloth is awake! I think in our three years and millions of times visiting the zoo, we got only a couple pics of the Sloth awake! He is so funny (and cute!) Looks like the duck like Ryan! Man, I miss the zoo!!