Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some Old Photos

Today we took the kids to the zoo. We went to the Desert Dome and then to the Kingdoms of the Night. Ryan loved it! I have some pictures to put up on the blog, but my camera is charging right now and so I probably won't get them on until tomorrow. I have some free time right now and I wanted to blog about something! So here are just some random pictures from when Riley was little:


Here's me, Megan, Dad, and Riley with Grandma and Grandpa Wood.

I really like this picture of Riley and Mal. They are so beautiful :)
Me and Riley and one of my track meets at BYU.
Hopefully I'll see her on the track someday!

3 comments:

My Everythings said...

She is so adorable. I love the little pixie look she has about her. You were still on the track team after you had a baby? You are amazing!

Becca Jane said...

Love her little piggies! Fun pictures, I remember visiting you in the hospital when you had her....Nate & I had only been together for barely a month!!

Cris said...

Hey! I was there that day (the track meet)! No picture of me?