Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cars

Riley and Ryan had fun playing with their remote control cars last night. The only problem was that the cars were on the same frequency and so one controller would make both cars move. They ended up having to take turns so the cars woudn't interfere with each other.

Ryan crashed his truck in the ditch

Here's Riley showing me her car

Cooper and Ryan had fun watching her race her car.

Riley and Ryan both had fun racing their cars off the steps




Riley was getting mad because Ryan was making her car move with his controller. I think he was doing it on purpose...he thought it was pretty funny!

Cooper is so funny. He will not look at me when I'm trying to take pictures of him! So this is what most of the pictures look like.

Here's some more pictures of Cooper playing in his buggy. He loves that thing! He had a fun time watching Riley and Ryan play with their cars!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I love Riley's "brooding" look....she'd make a good model, ha! Cooper's rolls are so funny. Cam always looks at your blog with me and wants to come play.

aunt wee said...

I can't believe how cute they are!

Kamie said...

That looks like so much fun. I love how Cooper won't look at the camera! He is so cute.