Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is It Halloween Yet?

Riley and Ryan love Halloween and they love to dress up. Yesterday they asked me if it was Halloween yet. They started walking around the house, knocking on all the doors saying "trick-or-treat!". They are so funny! Ryan kept on asking me if we could go to the pumpkin patch again. I'm glad they like Halloween so much. It's my favorite holiday!
Riley and Ryan are always dressing up in their old Halloween costumes. Riley will even put on the little chicken costume she wore when she was 2 years old.

Here's Ryan wearing his skeleton costume a few days ago.

I love my cute little buddy!



This picture was taken a few months ago when Cooper was learning how to crawl. Just a regular day in the Taylor home!

Just now as I was typing this post Ryan told me that he wants to be "Zelda" {Link} for Halloween. Riley told me she wants to be "Peach the Kitty" {not sure where she got that from, lol}. Then Ryan said that Cooper is going to be "Baby Bowser".

2 comments:

Mal said...

I love it when they dress up! Ethan said he wanted to be a Pirate! Mom got him a little sword and eye patch and telescope thing at disneyland so now he wants to be a pirate!

Windthicket Fables said...

Cute costumes! LOL- I LOVE halloween. The best part is picking costumes with my kids!